Since this summer I am offering workshops for Angular and modern web development techniques.
Contact me at
frederik-schubert.de for more information.
During my time at Inside M2M I led the efforts to switch their web and app development from JavaEE to Angular. Following the development process of the rewrite from AngularJS to Angular 2 allowed me to gain many insights into modern web development and the structure and best practices of the Angular framework. Since this year I offer workshops to pass on this knowledge. The contents of the workshops can be tailored to the individuals needs and the group sizes may vary between 3 and 6 people.
Example Schedule for a 3-day Workshop
- ES2015 & TypeScript
- Lab 1: Differences between ES5 and ES2015
- What is Webpack?
- Lab 2: Applications and their Dependencies
- Questions and Problems
- Why Angular?
- Lab 3: Angular Templates without Angular
- Retrospective of Day 1
- Angular Application Architecture
- Lab 1: View- and Presentation-Components
- How do Browsers work?
- Lab 2: Performance Impact of Different Operations
- Angular Forms
- Lab 3: Building a Form with Angular Material
- Retrospective of Day 2
- Angular HTTP
- Lab 1: Using a REST API from the Internet
- What does „Reactive“ mean?
- Lab 2: Searching a Large Database using rxjs
- Angular Router
- Lab 3: Routing between multiple Forms